Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Always Running around.....

I start my weeks with seemingly nothing to do, but as the week goes on, it fills up and fast! As of yesterday I had nothing to do this week, but get some fabric for a project next week. Easy enough, right?? Nope......so coming from nothing, today I end up.....meeting a friend to deliver something, meeting a different friend for lunch, picking up fabric, going to the bank, and dropping off some documents. Plus receiving my Scentcy order (YEAH!!) And all of that was between 12:30 and 4:00pm. So tomorrow I am watching a couple of my friend's children while she goes with DD #1 to maturation to listen to what the school thinks 4th graders need to know about abstinance ;/ working out, and then hopfully house stuff!! Thursday, watching some other kids for a few hours, and then nothing...Friday nothing - yet!! Although I do need to get to the library this week too!! Oh wait - Friday I have to go to the airport because my BIL comes home from his mission in Brazil!! So there's something...Saturday a B-Day party to go to. And sometime this week I need to get Ron's car sold!! I thought I wouldn't be busy, but I always am, it seems...does it ever stop?? I think it will only get worse as the kids get older.........and to top it all off, Isaac is so close to crawling!! Oh what a week this is going to be!!

1 comment:

COOLWHIP said...

Yes, it only gets worse. Just wait, when your kids get into school..... My MIL is retiring early becasue she's too busy to work. She raised 8 kids, and says she's busier now that when she had 8 kids at home!