Thursday, October 8, 2009

Another day.....


that I got to visit the doctor!! I am tired of appointments...not just for me but the kids too! I don't want to be in doctors offices this time of year when bugs are rampant! I don't want to catch anything, I don't want to bring anythign home to my monkeys! Is that so wrong??


But, it is inevitatble.....I will be going to weekly appointments now and until I have this baby! The great news is that the time will go by quickly. Weekly appointments always make the time go faster. As of today I am about 30% effaced, but not dialated as of yet. When I was chekced today, he didn't feel her head, so he did a quick US in the office. She is sitting kind of sideways, with her head kind of above my left leg.....hopefully she finds the right place to be by herself and decides to come quickly!! With this little monkey, I am ready! And I am ready now! Clothes are washed, room is ready, I am ready.....with the others, it wasn't like this. I wasn't nearly as ready. I can't wait to meet this little monkey and hold her and love her with all my heart.....I am ready to meet her! I am ready!!!

No comments: