Sunday, May 2, 2010

THE pile.....

So the pile of things to go to DI was driving me nuts, so I had Ron take it last week. I don't think I made it to 50, although I added a few more things to the now absent pile....by falling apart sewing machine and another pair of shoes. So thats two more things, but still short of my goal!! I am going to try and find the last few things this week and take them over by the weekend.....I may have not gotten 50 things out in April, but I did get some things out, and by my calculations, that is progress!!! And that makes me happy!!!

I do have so many of the kids clothes to go through, but it seems like every time I have the time to do it, it is when Claire is sleeping, and oh yeah..all those clothes I need to go through are in her room, so that isn't working so well for me...I will figure it out soon though, I hope!!

So what should the next goal/challenge be???

No comments: