Saturday, April 16, 2011

It's a Long Story.............

And I am not going to type it all out, but after a very long few months, we will NOT be moving after all!! I am sad, and frustrated and discouraged, but I also know that everything happens for a reason. When we listed our house and had it under contract within a week, it felt right...it felt right last summer when I was praying about it....but the entire time we have been looking at house after house and putting in offer after offer, it hasn't felt right! I prayed about it and never felt any peace. We lost our original buyers and had more within a day or so and that felt better but even so not the peace I was looking for! Even still, I had hoped it was me being paranoid and that it would work out. Even when the appraisal came back $20000 lower than the listing price, I still hoped!! It wasn't until the day before we were supposed to close the 2nd time that it all fell apart and I was sad, but it wasn't a surprise!!
I know there is a bigger plan!! I have a hard time not knowing what it is! With that being said, one of my close friends found out this week that her husband has leukemia! My heart is breaking for them! And me moving is nothing compared to the trials they will have ahead of them! Me having to unpack my entire house is nothing compared to him being at Hunstman for at least a month!! Me having to swallow my pride and tell everyone we are no longer leaving, is NOTHING compared to having to tell everyone that your spouse has cancer! This has put things into perspective for me! Please pray for them! Pray that they and their four children will get thought this!!

4 comments:

COOLWHIP said...

I'm sorry. I know the anxiety that come with buying a new house, you really want. Then to have things not fall into place. It's okay to feel sad about that, and your friend. We all have our own trials.
I hope your friends can beat this disease.

PLOTHOW FAMILY said...

I'm sad to hear this as well. I was looking forward to you moving closer. :( That sound selfish... I know how you feel, I've moved alot in 7 yrs of marriage. It's so hard to know when and if it's right. Hang in there, things always workout for the better. Goodluck and keep me posted or come visit.:) Also, hoping for the best for your friend and family. Do I know them?

Tutu Qute said...

Oh Erin, you can feel sad if you want. I know it will work out for you to move when it's right. Hugs. The "H" situation has put how sick I feel into perspective as well. When I'm done being sick I get a sweet baby. Not dr's visits to make sure cancer is gone.

Heidi gail walls said...

prayers for you, your family and friends and their family.