Wednesday, December 10, 2008

So we are back from Disneyland......

I will give the summary of the trip for now, cause I am busy unpacking, doing laundry, putting things away, etc.....

We left late Thursday night in stead of Friday morning cause Ron was laid off from Winder last week....... and we arrived in Anaheim on Fri morning;
Friday - I had two pucky kids
Sat - a pucky husband
Sun - a trip to ER for me
Mon - a pucky sister
Tues - a pucky dad

We got home last night about 8 pm. Everyone is fine now! And I am really glad to be home!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i found your blog and wanted to stop by and take a look! i hope that is okay... I do not want to cause a problem in anyway. Love your blog.

PLOTHOW FAMILY said...

Hey, it's been awhile. Where were you this morning. Ha Ha. Anyway sounds like you had tonz of fun in disneyland...... I'll need a better update. Talk to you soon. Hope things get better for you and your fam.