Monday, November 24, 2008

Mondays......


So have you seen the Twlight movie yet?? I went this past Friday with a few friends and saw it. It was just ok. Now keep in mind, that I was in the second row and that may have had something to do with it. There were several very funny, laugh out loud parts, but also a couple of really random parts that I didn't like. So, it was just ok in my book.....but I will probably see it again so I can focus a little more without being on the second row!!

Otherwise, a productive weekend and we got alot done around the house. The kids are all packed for Disneyland with the exception of socks for the boys!! We got some new doors hung downstairs and put up a shelf in the storage room. Ron got rid of all his baseball cards, a major thing for him!! Anyway - productive!!

As for my countdowns.......2 days til Thanksgiving, 8 days til Disneyland, 30 days til Christmas and 31 til Aidan's 3rd Birthday!!

No comments: