Wednesday, November 5, 2008

So Excited............



Ok, so most of you who see me on a regular basis, know that Isaac is walking all over the place now. I am so excited because tonight at dinner, he did not just his first "sign" in ASL
(American Sign Language) but he did a four of them.....he signed Milk, more, eat and excited!! I try to remember to sign to him most of those words every time I say them to him.....and if I were better at it, he proabbly would have been signing a few months ago, but to see him signing tonight makes me so proud!! We are HUGE fans of Signing Times and to see my kids able to learn these signs, use them and especially communicate with kids that they may not be able to communicate with otherwise, just makes me BEAM as a parent!! Not to mention that I have learned alot of these signs myself, and am able to learn them with the kids, help them learn the signs and also communicate with one of the sweetest little girls I know that lives in our neighborhood!! Needless to say....huge fan of ASL and Signing Times!! Highly recommend them for everyone!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

4 signs? 4 SIGNS!! That is awesome! You SHOULD be excited! That is incredible!

~Rachel
ww.signingtime.com/rachel