Tuesday, November 4, 2008



Ahhhhhhh...RAIN!! I love the rain!! Truly I do, excpet being out in it. This morning it is raining. I plan on putting a chili in the crockpot for dinner. I love Crockpots too!! Hopw great is it that I can throw everyhting together and it be Cooked and ready when I want to eat!! HEAVEN!! If you don't use your crockpot at least once or twice a week, you are wasting it!! A great tool!!

Anyway, I got some pix downloaded to the laptop cause I was sick of not posting with them. So here I am. Yesterday was productive, many loads of laundry later and today will be spent puting them away. Among other things....like voting!! I love that we have the right to vote in the country. That our voices matter. I will go vote this afternoon, hoping the lines won't be too long. I will be anxiously awaiting the results of Prop 8 in Ca. along with many others. I believe marriage should only be between a man and a woman, yet I understand the want for everyone to be considered equal, so this one interests me personally.

Not so busy week, thank goodness. I am ready to just have some days at home. No more little friend to watch, so no picking him up from school at noon on top of everythign else I have to do each day. The rest of this week consists of voting and a playdate on Thurs. that's it!!!

I hope you all go out and exercize your right to vote. Make good decisions based on the canidates and what you believe. Don't just vote without knowing the issues and consequences at hand, just because you can!! Your future depends on it!!

No comments: