Monday, November 10, 2008

Ahhhh Mondays....

So Sunday with coughing and snot was not enough, they have to carry in into today too!! I have three sick kids and alot of SNOT!! I despise SNOT....I always get sick when there is snot around my house, and with three snotty noses, we have alot of snot today!! Keeping my fingers crossed that I won't catch what they have!!

Enough about the snot, thanks to our friends who came over on Sat. we had a wonderful time getting to know you all better. Makes me want warmer weather already so we can get some camping/fishing trips in!!

Also, BIG congrats to Shauni and family on the birth of their newest member!! Sophia was born on Friday and is one beautiful and lucky little girl to be born into such a special family! It was a pleasure to meet you Sophia and welcome!!

Speaking of litlte ones....I took Isaac in on Monday for his one year appt. My little guy, isn't so little anymore. He weighed in at 22.2 pounds, 48%, up form 17 pounds, 30% at his 9 month visit. He is a whopping 30 1/3 inches tall, 76% on his height..... he takes after his dad like Maddie!!

Aside from the snot, everyone is doing well. Lots going on this week, enrichment night on Tues, AD on Wed. night (Stef, I need you to show me how to make the gumdrop turkeys before Wed night...you going to be around??), Recipe Club on Thurs here...I get to make a double layer pumpkin pie for that, YUM...so come if you can!! Working out every day, kids going to school M-Thurs, (not today though).....need to go to Target and have then price match the boots I bought the kids on Fri, need to make dinner for a family in our Ward, lots to do!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!

1 comment: