Wednesday, September 24, 2008

WOW on Wednesday.....


So I had some running around to do today. After working out, I packed the kiddos up and went shopping for a B-Day present, picked up our little friend from school, then took all four kids to JoAnns, made one more stop and came back home around 1:30 ish. I get home and WOW am I a HAPPY HAPPY girl. DH has put away the dishes in the dishwasher, washed the dishes in the sink and started the dishwasher, emptied the trash in the bathroom and downstairs and brought up a basket of clean laundry!! I cannot tell you how much of a turn on it is for me to get help at home!! I am so excited today.....he couldn't have done better!! That's my WOW for today!! I hope you have a WOW moment today too!!

2 comments:

Shan said...

Oh happy day! :) Shopping, and clean kitchens-that you didn't have to clean, doesn't get much better :) SO, what did you get at JoAnns? That is like a trap for me, I LOVE that store........

Emily said...

MAN I want your WOW days! Im a terrible wife my hubby mopped and I did it again because he sucked (terrible I know) I think I turned him off from helping out at all.

Emily J (slcm)