Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day...

Happy Labor Day Everyone!! How did you celebrate?? I celebrated but not doing a dang thing....well, ok a couple of loads of laundry and dinner and I made Peanut Butter Bars, but that was seriously it today!! i figured those who work out of the home get it off (in most cases) and so should I!! so I lounged around with the kids, we watched movies and stayed in Pj's all day!! So nice since it was raining!! Truely felt like a Fall Day!!

Otherwise, Had a wonderful weekend...got the Princess Party done with flying colors!! I think it was a great success!! Then afterwards, went with some friends for a girls afternoon/evening and went to Swiss Days in Midway and then to Ikea!! Got great ideas, finished up some Xmas shopping, and BDay shopping and hung out with some of my favorite people, and all this WITHOUT kids!! (HUGE thanks to Ron for watching the kiddos, so I could get some much needed "me" time) Great weekend!!

No comments: