Tuesday, August 26, 2008

And another thing......


I forgot to post this sooner, but this past Sunday the 24th was Madelyn's 4th Birthday!! I can't believe my baby is four already! They grow up so quickly right before our very eyes!! I am so proud of Madelyn and the little lady that she is becoming! She is beautiful and sweet, her kindness melts my heart, her stubborness does too as she is so much like me!! She is a huge help with her brothers and too me always wanting to help when I am making dinner, or doing dishes!! I love her for that! I love that when I cry, she is the first one there to give me a hug and tell me it will be ok! I love that she is ALL girl, wanting bows in her hair and shoes to match every outfit! I love that she loves to shop, and always wants to go to "another store". I love that she LOVES her Primary class, and tells us everytime she learns about "Jesus Smith" LOL!!

I love that she always wants to help Aidan when it is his turn to say the prayer, even though she always asks for help when its her turn!! I love that when I tuck her in at night, she HAS to give me a kiss and about four hugs til it's ok for me to leave her room without her "needing me"!!





Maddie, I love you sweetheart!! The little girl you have become and everything about you! I hope you always think of yourself as a princess and never settle for anything less then what you deserve!! You will alwyas be a princess in my eyes!! I love you!!

No comments: