Wednesday, August 13, 2008

So....

The kids started preschool this week. Yep, both of them. Maddie goes on Mondays and Wednesday and Aidan goes on Tues and Thurs. so nice to have them learning new things....and yep, I'll admit those eight hours away from them each week is nice!! I spend it working out, but hey...one less kid, is one less kid!! And they LOVE Teacher Terra, so I couldn't ask for anything better.

This past weekend I went on a Retreat with Church and it was so spiritually reviving. I would love that kind of refresher every week, but I will settle at this point. The speaker was great, inspiring, honest, and funny!! She hit home on many points and the crying felt good. I learned some new things, which is always good and walked away happy!! Spiritually happy, emtionally happy and physically happy. We were in the mountains east of Heber and who could ask for a better setting?? I love nature!! Anyway, I feel like me again!! Big thanks to the wonderful friends that went with me and the new friends I met there!! What a great time!!

No comments: