Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Free Lunch No MORE

We have been attending the "free lunch" park regularly this year, not because we have to, but because we want to. We see our friends there every day, the kids get to play, I get some adult conversation...everyone leaves happy! We have made this part of our daily routine, school, shower, get dressed, go to the park, come home and it's nap time and nap time around here, means I get things done...YEAH!!! So today was the last day of free lunch for the summer. I am going to miss not seeing our friends every day, I am going to miss the routine, I am going to miss a regular nap time, and I am going to miss not having to worry about what to make for lunch! However, I will NOT miss, the see through bologna on the sandwiches, the bees and other bugs, the lady who didn't wear enough clothes, the kids with the choice laungage around the kids, and the baby carrotts...I have enough of those to last til next year!! LOL!! Thanks to our friends who attended daily with us, the company was wonderful, stimulating, memorable and enjoyable!!

With that being said, I know that the end of this summer fun means something too!! Fall is around the corner and I can smell it! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the fall and can't wait for cooler weather. We went to Temple Square last Friday and low and behold they were stringing Christmas lights on the trees, and said they had started the week before!! Another sign that the heat will soon be ending!! I can't wait for Fall, The leaves changing colors, Halloween, Isaac's 1st B-Day.....can't wait for sure~~!!

No comments: