Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I hate water leaks....

So our water softener hasn't worked correctly for while now. The thing with the salt was too full of water. Andd then last week or the week before, it started to leak from somewhere else. So last week they came out and "fixed it". But now my basement drain is not daining and there is NO water in the salt thing.....so I am waiting for them to come back out today....I hate waiting too....Why can't they tell you what time they will be here instead of sometime btween 2 and 4.....HELLO....I hate waiting for people to show up to fix things and it seems like they always (They being whoever is coming to fix anything) get here 1/2 hour after the range they give you to begin with. So today...I am expecting them at roughly4:30...of course, that will interfer with dinner being ready by 5, etc, etc......

1 comment:

COOLWHIP said...

I replied to your comment on my blog. I don't know if that's how you do it... but it's on my blog.