Thursday, July 31, 2008

So....

The guy didn't show up yesterday til 6 ish. I wish it were the kind of place that of they were late it's free ;) too bad it's not!! LOL!!

Anyway.....nothing much going on around here. Kids start both pre school and swim lessons on the 11th for two weeks....then just school Mon-Thurs. Will be nice to only have two for two hours a day, four days a week!! Otherwise....just thinking I REALLY need to get my back yard in order. It has been nothing but weeds since we moved in here almost 9 years ago. I want a nice back yard with nice green grass that my kids can play on/in. They have their swingset and a playhouse and picnic tble and our newly aquired sand box (without sand so far) but I want a trampoline for them and a pool someday and a great big garden and a nice new shed instead of my hagard red one.......Ahhh....the wants!! Maybe someday!!

1 comment:

Shan said...

Ahh, that is my wish as well. I don't even open the back curtains anymore, cause it is depressing and ugly. We started lots of stuff, but it is ssooooooo much work. anyway. good luck with that :_