Sunday, July 20, 2008

So I learned some new things....


this week....
1) How to add pictures to my blog!!
2) How to can apricots!! (Thanks Kelly)
3) How to remove stiches from my daughter's forehead!!
4) How tired I get in the afternoons if I don't exercize in the mornings!!
5) Big spiders still get in your house, even when you spray poison!
Things I am still working on learning:
1) How to remain calm when my son spills things constantly!!
2) How to add music to my blog (if you can help, let me know)
3) How to change the background of my blog (see above comment..need help)
4) Remembering to post in my blog
Things I don't think I will ever learn:
1) How to remain calm when my son spills things constantly!!
2) How to get my entire house clean, laundry done, folded and put away, dishes done, dinner made, etc, etc....every day in the same week and still take care of the kids, and myself!!
3) How to manage so that I am not always late everywhere I go!

2 comments:

COOLWHIP said...

I have learned over the year, (yes it took years) that the house getting and staying clean, is 1. impossible
2. will cause you to loose your mind if you try.

PLOTHOW FAMILY said...

Maybe I can help with the music and background on your blog. If you go to my blog their is a little orange bar along the top that say's click here for thousands of blog templates. Click on that pick a template and follow instuctions on the site. It's pretty easy. You can also make a play list of music, if you go to my blog on the side bar I have a music player it should have a little link to click on that says "make your own" or something to that affect. It will take you to a site, register and add music then it also shows you how to add it to your blog. If you need help I can show you. If that's what you were looking for.