Sunday, July 6, 2008

A little bit of this.....

So last Tuesday we had to have Darla put to sleep! I was so sad. I cried for two days straight...really! We have had Darla since Right after Ron and I got married and moved into this house. She was my baby before I had kids. It was a diffucult few days....but I am over it. I know it was right and she was sick. We went looking at dogs this weekend for a pal for Duke. He is having a hard time too and didn't eat anything for about 3 days. We didn't find "the" one, so suprisingly we didn't get any this weekend. I know my mom was sure we wuld have a new dog by Saturday....but we don't...YET!!

The 4th of July was fun....we din't do too much. Took the kids to the Mana parade in the morning and then to watch fireworks that night. We got a surprise and the fireworks started a fire on the hill, so that added to he excitement,but othewise, just a family day!! Hope everyone enjoyed their 4th!! We are now looking forward to the 24th of July and the parade and floats and fireworks that it brings!!

No comments: